Last updated: January 6th, 2023.
What Personal Information About Customers Does the Website Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. Click here to see examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses the Website or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of the Website on other web sites. Click here to see examples of the information we receive.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from the Website if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our e-mails.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. Click here to see examples of the information we receive.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as personalized advertisements on other web sites.
- Does the Website Share the Information it Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, these businesses might sell offerings to you directly through the Website. In other cases, we might sell product lines jointly with these businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of our customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our e-mails.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to take advantage of Website features.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our e-mails.
- Are Children Allowed to Use the Website?
The Website does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use the Website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Related Practices and Information
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a tour; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information, and content of e-mails to us.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include search results and links, including paid listings.